2) Place a DataGridView Control on the Form1.
3) Create Sql Server Database file, name it (MyDB)
4) Create Table, name it (Kinds) with just one record, name it (Kinds)
5) Rename the DataGridView Control's name From (DataGridView1) to (DG1)
6) Save/Build the project .
7) Now you have : A project such as this one in the 3 photos (from inside VB.Net and from Outside)
- What do we want to do ?!!!!
we want to update the database (MyDB) Table (Kinds) Record (Kind) using DataGridView (DG1) From MS Vis…