SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Downloading and Installation Guide
|Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 - Download and Installation Guide|
Downloading Crystal Reports 2010 for VB 2010
Crystal Reports history briefly:It was first released in 1991 by the Cunningham Group under titled (Quick Reports), then another version came up by (Seagate Software) in 1994 and that was until version 3.0, then automatically rebranded to a new product called (Crystal Decision) from version 4.0 to version 9.0 which acquired in 2003 by a company called (Business Objects) and they produced version 10.x, 11.x, 12.x until 2008. SAP acquired the application and produced (SAP Crsytal Reports 14) in 2011.Downloaing the right Crystal Reports version/release for your VB 2010 steps :1) Navigate to the SAP Crystal Reports 2010 download page and click on [ Start your free download or From here ].Please note: To integrate "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio" into VS 2010 or 2012, you must run the Install Executable. Running the MSI will not fully integrate Crystal Reports into VS. MSI files by definition are for run-time distribution only.
Starting 2011: This is the new download page
2) You will be sent to the pick up page where you need to choose which installation file suits you better, I took the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio 2010 - Standard that installs the software into the Visual Studio IDE, (288 MGB Version) for WinXpSp 2 or 3 [ X86 Proccessor 32 Bit ]
3) You will notice that your downloading started.....After finished downloading, the installation proccess with begin and here is whar the download file called (CRforVS_13_0_3_2.exe)
Installation Crystal Reports 2010 for VB 2010
1) Make sure you close the visual studio 2010. Double-Click on the [ CRforVS_13_0_3_2.exe ] to launch Desfault extracter [ ISO or WinRar ] . After finishing it loads the setup screen.
4) There is a [ Choose Language Screen ] then you will find yourself in the [ Calculating Space Required Screen ] then the [ Agreement Screen ], if you accept then click [ Next ].
5) The [ Start Installation ] screen, click [ Next ] whenevr you are ready.
6) Installation proccessing screen, just set back while installation copying new files.
7) Congratulations, you're done with installation. Click [ Finish ]. Although sometimes the installation progress takes much time than what is expected depending on the speed of your computer.
Embed Crystal Reports into Visual Basic 2010 .... Read more
- Visual Basic .Net snippets collection
- Visual Basic .Net - How to check for the internet connection
- Visual Basic .Net - POP3 and Receiving E-mails
- Visual Basic .Net - Generate Random Combinations
- Visual Basic .Net - Play sounds on Button Click or Mouse Hover
- Visual Basic .Net - Progressbar control
- Visual Basic .Net Solution - The application failed to initialize
- Visual Basic .Net - Working with Database full example
- Visual Basic .Net - There is already an open DataReader associated
- Visual Basic .Net - SyBase Advantage Database [Add, Edit, Search, Delete and DataGridView]
- Visual Basic .Net - Free POS System Project Source Code