Visual Basic Online Course ProgressBar
Visual Basic 2010 Progress Bar Control
|VB 2010 Progress bar - Visual Basic Online Course|
Using the ProgressBar control Example :
We will generate 4 MessageBoxes by clicking the Button1 Control and everytime a messagebox shows up, a ProgressBar step will be taken.
Progress Bar Class : In .Net Framework 4.0
Customizing the ProgressBar Control
NoteSetting a visual property will only have an effect if that property is both present in ProgressBar control's default template and is set by using a TemplateBinding. You can find a list of visual properties in the "Changing the Visual Structure of a Control" section in Customizing the Appearance of an Existing Control by Creating a Control Template.
How to call a Progress Bar from a Module in VB 2010
In addition to our example about Progress Bar, what if we wanted to code the progress bar to call it from another level [Module Level] !
Now, run your application and click on any part of the Form1, you will notice that the ProgressBar is working.
Create your Custom Progressbar with text showing (%) progress:- Create new VB Net project [WinForm].
- Add Class, name it [ProgressBarWithText.vb]
- Copy and Paste this code below :
- How to use this control [ProgressBarWithText.vb] in your project.
- Create new form [Form1.vb]
- Rebuild your VB.Net project.
- While displaying the Form1 Design, Open your Toolbox and place your new Control on Form1
|Custom Progress Bar With Text|
- Run your WinForm Project.
|Custom Progress Bar With Text - Example Project|
♥ Here are some online Visual Basic lessons and courses :
- Visual Basic .Net snippets collection
- Visual Basic .Net - How to check for the internet connection
- Visual Basic .Net - POP3 and Receiving E-mails
- Visual Basic .Net - Generate Random Combinations
- Visual Basic .Net - Play sounds on Button Click or Mouse Hover
- Visual Basic .Net - Progressbar control
- Visual Basic .Net Solution - The application failed to initialize
- Visual Basic .Net - Working with Database full example
- Visual Basic .Net - There is already an open DataReader associated
- Visual Basic .Net - SyBase Advantage Database [Add, Edit, Search, Delete and DataGridView]
- Visual Basic .Net - Free POS System Project Source Code