VB 2010 Crystal Reports Errors
Crystal Reports for VS 2010 Errors and Solutions
|Crystal Reports Erros|
SolutionCould not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. how can solve this error in windows application
Add those lines to your App.Config file located in your VB 2010 Solution Explorer Panel
and Run your application again.
Note : Different usages , for example .Net Framework 4.0 and .Net Framework 4.6.2
|VB2010 Crystal Reports Database Logon Error|
Add those lines to your Form_Load where the report is being loaded to adjust the Database location (Microsoft Access 2003 Database) :
Note : If you designed your Crystal Reports without adding any tables in the Design-time, you will get an Error "The report has no tables". Also, if you added more than one table to your Crystal Report in the Design time, you will get 'Database Login Prompt'
Crystal Reports 2010 doesn't insert pictures manually. When you try to insert a photo into the Crystal Reports 2010 it doesn't take any action. Inserting pictures in Crystal Reports 2010 doesn't work.
|Crystal Reports 2010 is not inserting images in the report|
- Right-click on the report while in the design
- Choose Insert, then choose Picture
- Single Left-click the on the photo you wish to insert
- Click Open, you will notice the image box appears on the report
- Place the Image box anywhere on the report and you will see it there.
Crystal Reports 2010 Logon failed for Microsoft Access 2003/2007/2010 Protected Database with password.
Note that it won't happen we connect the Crystal Report with access protected database using the wizard, we just use the (Jet Database Password) field instead of (Database Password) field to provide the report with your Database Password.
|VB 2010 Crystal Report MS-Access Password Protected Database|
After many trials and tests, I've found out the only solution for this problem is to connect dynamically to Crystal Reports in VB 2010 using code is through the DataSet and DataTable Objects, here is the code to accomplish this :
Here is a full example on :
- Connecting protected MS-Access 2007 database with VB 2010
- Insert Data into Database fields
- Delete Data from Database Table
- Connect Crystal Report with VB 2010 and MS-Access protected Database Programmatically
- Update Crystal report without problems when updating MS-Access protected Database.
Best Practice : Connect Crystal Reports With Microsoft Access Database 2016 in WinForm Application Project VS 2015, .Net FrameWork 4.5.2 Programmatically.