I was able to finish the (send E-mail) part successfully, though I've not finished the attachment and the Html parts yet, but the (receiving / reading E-mails) part still out there somewhere I did not do it, though I managed to connect to POP3 servers and receive the +OK response successfully.
Full source code and tutorial about receiving E-mails using VB.net 2010 and POP3 Commands
1) Understanding E-mails - Settings - Start Coding
2) Receiving response from POP3 server
3) Retrieving the number of E-mails from your [Inbox]
4) Solving the POP3 connect\disconnect without errors
5) Source Code DownloadNotes :
-In order to get fully understanding to this topic, you need to read the whole 5 sections as they are already a summary to what i found there. -There is no direct source code application using VB.Net to receive E-mails from POP3 Client, only this one is available. - Microsoft did not offer a built-in function that…